Family Team - Bristol Registration
Register a Hope Bristol family team by clicking on the button below. You can register for one day or more of Hope Bristol 2018 (3-7 April 2018). You will be contacted nearer the time to say where to gather in the mornings for a short envisioning time and meet your teams. (All Bristol volunteers will not be able to go to Soul Survivor meeting in the morning which is only for youth groups).
For Bristol Family teams -
- Parent/Carer must be 18+ years
- All children must be primary school age and above
- There must be a ratio of at least one adult to three children
Cost for all Bristol volunteers (which covers t-shirt and insurance) -
- Early bird cost - £5 per person before 26th February 2018
- £10 per person from 1 February 2018. Final booking deadline for all Bristol volunteers - 16 March 2018.
- All primary school aged volunteers - £2 per person.
If signing up for individual days of Hope Bristol 2018, please note that Noise community projects are focused in different parts of the city on each day -
Wednesday 4th April - North Bristol
Thursday 5th April - South Bristol
Friday 6th April - East and Central Bristol (and some family fun events in other areas)
Saturday 7th April - Family Fun Events across the whole of Bristol (and also community projects)
Youth clubs/cafes, sports activities, kids clubs and senior events are happening each day in different areas but please let us know in 'other details section' if you are part of one of those teams already.
Please read the IMPORTANT Volunteer Declaration that you are agreeing to by registering as a Bristol volunteer.
Please be aware that the registration won't be finished until you have completed the checkout process, after which, you will receive a confirmation email.